Arctic Fox Hydra Liner Hydraulic Fluid Warmer
Warm Oil Flows More Freely, Reduce Pump Cavitation, Increase Productivity
Versatile design allows for use on equipment for logging, construction, mining, waste hauling, utility and maintenance vehicles. No more idle equipment or workers waiting for hydraulics to warm up.
- All stainless steel construction
- Large surface area exposed to fluid to maximize heat rise
- Threads into standard 2″ NPT or 2″ Straight Thread O-Ring (STOR)Coupling
- Excellent coolant flow capacity
- 3/4″ NPT coolant connections
- 5-year – 600,000 mile / 965,000km warranty
- Install multiple units for large tanks for faster warm up
Thermex Heat Probe
HeatProbe is an immersion tank heater that captures otherwise wasted heat from hot engine coolant and transfers it directly into the fluid tank, warming up the contents so that it can flow properly and be readily pumped during cold winter weather. This process eliminates huge amounts of downtime as well as expensive component damage that frequently occurs when attempting to pump cold-thickened oils.
HeatProbes can be used in many bulk transport applications from IBC totes to water trucks and lube tankers to reduce their turnaround time and increase revenue. Multiple units can be installed and plumbed sequentially to ensure consistent temperatures in larger applications.
HeatProbes come in sizes ranging from 8” to 36” in immersion length. The unit installs easily through any 2″ threaded tank port and connects to coolant lines with heater hose barbs. Thermex provides an optional threaded port for IBC totes. HeatProbe is also explosion proof by design and exceeds the requirements for operation in explosive atmospheres.
- Heat up your hydraulics on the way to your job-site
- Keep water, oil and fluids from freezing, gelling or clouding
- Single probe heats up reservoirs from 1 to 80 gals (300 liters) capacity
- Multiple probes can be installed on large bulk tanks
- Warm up bulk oils while driving between deliveries
- Eliminate idle equipment and wasted man-hours waiting for products to warm up
- Protect against hydraulic pump cavitation’s and burst hose lines